The Amazon Associates team announced the next release of aStore with a set of new features. Amazon is offering an extra 4% premium on units referred through aStore (and Omakase) for the rest of the year (details below). To take full advantage of this premium, login to Associates Central to modify your existing aStore to include the expanded features and build additional aStores – multiple sites now allowed.
aCommerce for Your Site In Minutes
With this version of aStore you can now:
- Build and maintain multiple aStores under one Associate ID
- Feature up to 54 products in each category
- Create custom categories containing products from multiple Amazon categories
- Create multiple instances of individual Amazon categories
- Control the display order of the products on each page
- Specify products to feature on Category and Subcategory pages
- Populate products to categories using Listmania lists
Here is a sample aStore created this morning: Gifts for the Holidays and here is another on my AMG Mercedes-Benz Enthusiasts blog
You can setup an Amazon affiliate account here.
Ever wonder what your website visitors are doing on your site? Where they click and how frequently? Now you can find out thanks to the release of Crazyegg.com Crazyegg is a new free tool that lets you analyse where visitors on your website click. The site features several tracking tools including a "Heat Map" overlay for your site. You bet this is a powerful tool that can be used to improve the layout and navigation on any website. They released a "free" service; however, a more robust tool can be purchased for a nominal fee. The site is well laided out (I'm sure they tested it) and the programming is top notch. I already created an account to track my AMG Mercedes-Benz Blog. Crazy Egg – Website Crazy Egg – Blog My guess is this service is here to stay and it will do well quickly. [tags] Crazyegg.com, visitor tracking, blog tools, eoecho.com, eoecho [/tags]